Can this get any worse? On Monday this story on financials and drugs coming off patent vs. the pipeline for Lilly is in the NYTimes. Then, yesterday, this story comes out about Lilly’s failed gamma-secretase trial for Alzheimer’s. Derek Lowe has a nice run-down on this latest failure plus links to his previous musings about this up today. Doesn’t sound good for Lilly. And what does this mean for all the hype on the Alzheimer’s biomarkers last week? Looks like major turmoil ahead to me.
- Short blog post on our work on AMPK activators for chronic pain: bodyinmind.org/ampk-metformin… 1 year ago
- NIH spends less than $0.50 per migraine patient on migraine research americanmigrainefoundation.org/support-the-fo… 2 years ago
- New article by yours truly on Pain Research Forum... What's up with PKMzeta? painresearchforum.org/news/23452-wha… 2 years ago
- or this one: informahealthcare.com/doi/abs/10.310… Thanks a ton 3 years ago
- anyone have access to this? onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1016/j.… PDF to juniorprofblog at gmail dot com 3 years ago
- New Facebook page for University of Arizona Department of Pharmacology on.fb.me/OWPl1v 3 years ago
firstname.lastname@example.org on What is hyperalgesia? What is… Lindsey Lindemuth on Predicting new molecular targe… Deb on What is hyperalgesia? What is… Deborah on What is hyperalgesia? What is… TOAN do on What is hyperalgesia? What is…
- What is hyperalgesia? What is allodynia?
- What is Central Sensitization?
- Your postdoc mentor should be an effective advocate for your career development...
- A new mechanism of action for Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRIs)?: Pharm 551A, Baudry et al., 2010
- Pain is the 5th vital sign, problem for opiate abuse?
- 411,894 fans