Can this get any worse? On Monday this story on financials and drugs coming off patent vs. the pipeline for Lilly is in the NYTimes. Then, yesterday, this story comes out about Lilly’s failed gamma-secretase trial for Alzheimer’s. Derek Lowe has a nice run-down on this latest failure plus links to his previous musings about this up today. Doesn’t sound good for Lilly. And what does this mean for all the hype on the Alzheimer’s biomarkers last week? Looks like major turmoil ahead to me.
- Short blog post on our work on AMPK activators for chronic pain: bodyinmind.org/ampk-metformin… 1 year ago
- NIH spends less than $0.50 per migraine patient on migraine research americanmigrainefoundation.org/support-the-fo… 2 years ago
- New article by yours truly on Pain Research Forum... What's up with PKMzeta? painresearchforum.org/news/23452-wha… 2 years ago
- or this one: informahealthcare.com/doi/abs/10.310… Thanks a ton 2 years ago
- anyone have access to this? onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1016/j.… PDF to juniorprofblog at gmail dot com 2 years ago
- New Facebook page for University of Arizona Department of Pharmacology on.fb.me/OWPl1v 2 years ago
- What is hyperalgesia? What is allodynia?
- What is Central Sensitization?
- Agonist-directed trafficking of receptor stimulus, Pharm 551A: Berg et al., 1998
- Rapid behavior-based identification of neuroactive small molecules in the zebrafish, Pharm 551A: Kokel et al., 2010
- A pain drug discovery success story: anti-NGF therapy for osteoarthritis
- 390,350 fans