Mr and Mrs Juniorprof are off, very, very early tomorrow morning to head to the festivities surrounding Mrs Juniorprof’s little sister’s wedding in Mexico. After that I think I’m at home for a grand total of 3 days until late Nov with a heavy schedule of a variety of meetings and conferences, etc.. Posting shall be sparse, I imagine. Hasta Luego!
- Short blog post on our work on AMPK activators for chronic pain: bodyinmind.org/ampk-metformin… 1 year ago
- NIH spends less than $0.50 per migraine patient on migraine research americanmigrainefoundation.org/support-the-fo… 2 years ago
- New article by yours truly on Pain Research Forum... What's up with PKMzeta? painresearchforum.org/news/23452-wha… 2 years ago
- or this one: informahealthcare.com/doi/abs/10.310… Thanks a ton 2 years ago
- anyone have access to this? onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1016/j.… PDF to juniorprofblog at gmail dot com 2 years ago
- New Facebook page for University of Arizona Department of Pharmacology on.fb.me/OWPl1v 2 years ago
- What is hyperalgesia? What is allodynia?
- What is Central Sensitization?
- Producers vs. Consumers, don't be a consumer (UPDATED)
- Agonist-directed trafficking of receptor stimulus, Pharm 551A: Berg et al., 1998
- A new mechanism of action for Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRIs)?: Pharm 551A, Baudry et al., 2010
- 389,964 fans