I finally got tagged. 6 times by Dr.J and once by Abel. First the rules, like any of you haven’t seen this already…
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
1) I almost left science to go to fashion design school. Twice. I’d still like to do it one of these days.
2) If it wouldn’t have been for a series of rather unfortunate and very severe injuries I’d probably be in the NFL right now. No, I’m not as big as I used to be (I was a lineman) but I’m far from tiny.
3) If I eat split pea soup, I get a killer migraine. Virtually nothing else ever gives me a headache other than drinking more than 12 beers in 2 hrs or less. I find this very strange, and somewhat depressing because before this all began (when I was a teen) I really liked split pea soup.
4) I get to work at about 5:45AM. I’m a serious early bird.
5) My favorite city in the world is Milan, Italy. Can you guess why?
6) In a previous iteration of a career in science I worked on computer models of facial structure and what makes faces attractive to volunteers judging those faces. I really enjoyed this work but found the strong interest of the cosmetic industry (and virtually no one else) a bit off-putting. It would have been a very hard road to success…
And the bonus…
7) I break for foie gras
I’ll be tagging 6 people, but I’m taking this sucker to FaceBook. JP loves FaceBook, but he uses his real name there so you’ll never know who I tagged, unless we’re already FaceBooking.