Hey all you NIH savvy readers… I just checked up on the status of my R01 submission to see which institute it went to and to check for a study section assignment. I was a bit surprised to see that it got a double institute assignment with NINDS listed as primary and NIDA as secondary. The study section was the one I asked for in the cover letter with the program officer for that study section. Is this normal? Good news that I have two potential institutes for funding? A new aspect of the funding new investigators initiatives?
- Short blog post on our work on AMPK activators for chronic pain: bodyinmind.org/ampk-metformin… 1 year ago
- NIH spends less than $0.50 per migraine patient on migraine research americanmigrainefoundation.org/support-the-fo… 1 year ago
- New article by yours truly on Pain Research Forum... What's up with PKMzeta? painresearchforum.org/news/23452-wha… 2 years ago
- or this one: informahealthcare.com/doi/abs/10.310… Thanks a ton 2 years ago
- anyone have access to this? onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1016/j.… PDF to juniorprofblog at gmail dot com 2 years ago
- New Facebook page for University of Arizona Department of Pharmacology on.fb.me/OWPl1v 2 years ago
- 384,679 fans