Grant writing for Oct deadlines that is. 1 NIH, 1 DOD and 1 foundation all with deadlines around Oct 1. I’m exhausted, but the grants are looking good and the data we’ve obtained in the past month has been amazing. On Saturday I’m off to Finland for a week to give a talk, attend a symposium and meet with some of the good people at University of Helsinki. Can’t wait to smell some of that fresh fall air and see some of those fall leaves!
- Short blog post on our work on AMPK activators for chronic pain: bodyinmind.org/ampk-metformin… 1 year ago
- NIH spends less than $0.50 per migraine patient on migraine research americanmigrainefoundation.org/support-the-fo… 1 year ago
- New article by yours truly on Pain Research Forum... What's up with PKMzeta? painresearchforum.org/news/23452-wha… 2 years ago
- or this one: informahealthcare.com/doi/abs/10.310… Thanks a ton 2 years ago
- anyone have access to this? onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1016/j.… PDF to juniorprofblog at gmail dot com 2 years ago
- New Facebook page for University of Arizona Department of Pharmacology on.fb.me/OWPl1v 2 years ago
- 374,160 fans