If you’re interested there is something that you can do right now!! Write your Senators and ask them to support the National Pain Care Policy Act of 2008. If that link does not work for any reason, go here and enter the following search term to view the bill: S 3387 IS. The bill contains wording clarifying the importance of pain management in our society and would also further advance the NIH Pain Consortium. This is an important step in the right direction and you can make a difference by writing your Senators and urging them to support the bill.
- Short blog post on our work on AMPK activators for chronic pain: bodyinmind.org/ampk-metformin… 1 year ago
- NIH spends less than $0.50 per migraine patient on migraine research americanmigrainefoundation.org/support-the-fo… 1 year ago
- New article by yours truly on Pain Research Forum... What's up with PKMzeta? painresearchforum.org/news/23452-wha… 2 years ago
- or this one: informahealthcare.com/doi/abs/10.310… Thanks a ton 2 years ago
- anyone have access to this? onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1016/j.… PDF to juniorprofblog at gmail dot com 2 years ago
- New Facebook page for University of Arizona Department of Pharmacology on.fb.me/OWPl1v 2 years ago
- 389,732 fans