- Amazing work from the Dalva lab!! lnkd.in/eDWVvpQ 4 years ago
- Short blog post on our work on AMPK activators for chronic pain: bodyinmind.org/ampk-metformin… 8 years ago
- NIH spends less than $0.50 per migraine patient on migraine research americanmigrainefoundation.org/support-the-fo… 9 years ago
- New article by yours truly on Pain Research Forum... What's up with PKMzeta? painresearchforum.org/news/23452-wha… 9 years ago
- or this one: informahealthcare.com/doi/abs/10.310… Thanks a ton 9 years ago
- anyone have access to this? onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1016/j.… PDF to juniorprofblog at gmail dot com 9 years ago
Being sensitive (or… on What is hyperalgesia? What is… Abdul Qadir on Here is some data for Southern… Cassondra Cuello on Rescued from deep inside a thr… AzartplayCasinoJoumn on Rescued from deep inside a thr… Vardin73 on Postdoc to PI transition: How…
- 535,269 fans
Daily Archives: July 24, 2008
DrdrA tagged me so I’ll play along. For consideration are the lamest songs on your ipod. I am a real music junkie and I have too much stuff to do songs so I will do a slight variation on the meme, lamest artists/bands/groups on my ipod: Here goes…
1) Air Supply. I have ’em all. Making love out of nothing at all is a pure classic.
2) Rick Astley. One word: awesome
3) Erasure. Still great after all these years. Seen ’em twice live, they should be on Broadway (propably are).
4) Celion Dion. Hey I lived in Quebec for 3 years (yeah I know she’s a traitor).
5) Evanescence. I don’t know but I think they are widely considered lame now, but I don’t care… great stuff for the gym.
Well that does it. I guess we’ll get to the new book one next.