Can this get any worse? On Monday this story on financials and drugs coming off patent vs. the pipeline for Lilly is in the NYTimes. Then, yesterday, this story comes out about Lilly’s failed gamma-secretase trial for Alzheimer’s. Derek Lowe has a nice run-down on this latest failure plus links to his previous musings about this up today. Doesn’t sound good for Lilly. And what does this mean for all the hype on the Alzheimer’s biomarkers last week? Looks like major turmoil ahead to me.
- Short blog post on our work on AMPK activators for chronic pain: bodyinmind.org/ampk-metformin… 10 months ago
- NIH spends less than $0.50 per migraine patient on migraine research americanmigrainefoundation.org/support-the-fo… 1 year ago
- New article by yours truly on Pain Research Forum... What's up with PKMzeta? painresearchforum.org/news/23452-wha… 1 year ago
- or this one: informahealthcare.com/doi/abs/10.310… Thanks a ton 1 year ago
- anyone have access to this? onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1016/j.… PDF to juniorprofblog at gmail dot com 1 year ago
- New Facebook page for University of Arizona Department of Pharmacology on.fb.me/OWPl1v 2 years ago
LAF on What is hyperalgesia? What is… clik here for more on The semester is over!! Andrea on What is hyperalgesia? What is… linkedin labs on Predicting new molecular targe… Health Benefits Gree… on What is hyperalgesia? What is…
- What is hyperalgesia? What is allodynia?
- What is Central Sensitization?
- Your postdoc mentor should be an effective advocate for your career development...
- The most recent grant rejection letter
- A new mechanism of action for Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRIs)?: Pharm 551A, Baudry et al., 2010
- 320,150 fans