Can this get any worse? On Monday this story on financials and drugs coming off patent vs. the pipeline for Lilly is in the NYTimes. Then, yesterday, this story comes out about Lilly’s failed gamma-secretase trial for Alzheimer’s. Derek Lowe has a nice run-down on this latest failure plus links to his previous musings about this up today. Doesn’t sound good for Lilly. And what does this mean for all the hype on the Alzheimer’s biomarkers last week? Looks like major turmoil ahead to me.
- New article by yours truly on Pain Research Forum... What's up with PKMzeta? painresearchforum.org/news/23452-wha… 4 months ago
- or this one: informahealthcare.com/doi/abs/10.310… Thanks a ton 6 months ago
- anyone have access to this? onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1016/j.… PDF to juniorprofblog at gmail dot com 6 months ago
- New Facebook page for University of Arizona Department of Pharmacology on.fb.me/OWPl1v 9 months ago
- Sign the White House petition to increase NIH funding in FY2013 bit.ly/xXKqSc 300 some sigs so far but we need 25000!! 1 year ago
- @dave_bridges thanks. on AKT, basal levels are high in cultured neurons which is why we think effect is so strong. its also 473 not 308 site 1 year ago
becoming pain litera… on What is hyperalgesia? What is… The Other Dave on Easily the best science-spoof… henrycn18 on What is hyperalgesia? What is… Eli Rabett on Goldmine at NEJM Dr.Suzen on A new mechanism of action for…
- What is hyperalgesia? What is allodynia?
- What is Central Sensitization?
- Not the black suit with the blue shirt (time for that fashion post)
- What causes chronic pain - or - how does pain become chronic?
- A new mechanism of action for Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRIs)?: Pharm 551A, Baudry et al., 2010
- 242,961 fans