Hey all you NIH savvy readers… I just checked up on the status of my R01 submission to see which institute it went to and to check for a study section assignment. I was a bit surprised to see that it got a double institute assignment with NINDS listed as primary and NIDA as secondary. The study section was the one I asked for in the cover letter with the program officer for that study section. Is this normal? Good news that I have two potential institutes for funding? A new aspect of the funding new investigators initiatives?
- Short blog post on our work on AMPK activators for chronic pain: bodyinmind.org/ampk-metformin… 10 months ago
- NIH spends less than $0.50 per migraine patient on migraine research americanmigrainefoundation.org/support-the-fo… 1 year ago
- New article by yours truly on Pain Research Forum... What's up with PKMzeta? painresearchforum.org/news/23452-wha… 1 year ago
- or this one: informahealthcare.com/doi/abs/10.310… Thanks a ton 1 year ago
- anyone have access to this? onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1016/j.… PDF to juniorprofblog at gmail dot com 1 year ago
- New Facebook page for University of Arizona Department of Pharmacology on.fb.me/OWPl1v 2 years ago
Deborah Davidson on What is hyperalgesia? What is… Kristal on Question lrae2014 on What is hyperalgesia? What is… LAF on What is hyperalgesia? What is… clik here for more on The semester is over!!
- 326,616 fans